Our Fourth Field/Hunt day! These events are what we build up to each year, and if you’re a new member and haven’t been, we
strongly encourage you to come along and join in – it’s a great day for you and your beagle!
If you are attending FOR THE FIRST TIME THIS YEAR, please fill this out the online registration or request for a hard copy to be emailed to you.
* Where – Monarto Equestrian Centre, Paech Road, Monarto
* When – Sunday 31st July
* Time – 9:30am (registration opens) for 10am start. We should finish up around 3pm.
* Registration fee – $10 single / $20 double/family per hunt (not per dog)
* What to bring – a jacket (it can be a COLD up there, especially in the morning), chair, food/water for your beagles, lead for your dog, any extra food/drinks you want for yourselves.
Please ensure your dog is wearing a collar, rather than a harness – this makes it much easier for us to ‘catch’ them!
BBQ (Sausage sizzle) and Soup for lunch will be provided, but feel free to bring your own lunch if you prefer. We will also have cans of soft drink available for sale as well as free tea/coffee/Milo (definitely needed on those chilly mornings!). There’ll also be a raffle.
Please try to arrive a bit earlier, to sort out registration and sign the attendance sheet and collect your beagle’s harness/jacket for them to wear during the event, as well as pick up your name tag.
Sturdy shoes with good grip would be recommended – we’re in a rural
environment, so you’ll be walking through paddocks which can sometimes
have longer/slippery grass and sheep dung (unfortunately).
Hope to see you there!!
Beagle Club of South Australia
* You need to be a current financial member of the Beagle Club of SA – you can get the membership form from the website if needed.
* Only pure breed beagles may participate in the hunt, but other dogs can still attend and hang about.